11/24/09

Happy Holiday's

Hello Family & Friends,

I want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Our family is doing well despite the "terrible two's" with Austin. I have to admit the saying is pretty true, however, there are some moments in our everyday life that just crack me up!!!! If you are a parent, I'm sure you remember hearing the words you say come out of YOUR 2-year-old's mouth and think, "Oh crap, do I really say that?" Its been really entertaining as he has grown so much and can carry on conversations and make requests! Not sure we're ready for a 2nd child yet, but.....

The shop has been busy despite the economy's state. Luckily we had larger jobs lined up from before the big blow to all sorts of jobs markets. School has been going well too. Last year we took a large change in my department; we no longer teach a combination Kindergarten/1st grade. I currently teach 15 - 1st graders and am really enjoying it! I was skeptical at first because it was something I'd never done, but its turned out really good so far. I enjoy watching them grow and change into readers and writers throughout the year.

I hope you enjoy your holiday season's and are blessed throughout this time with your families. Enjoy your look around the blog for other events that I captured on film this year.

Take care and God Bless,

Saige, Kelsey and Austin

No comments: